gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
eirylys
01-05-2021, 12:37 PM

"Yeah, sure why not. Doubt you could overpower me with that thing." His confidence was back on full blast now. A smirk crossed his face as he sauntered back outside of the human contraption, flicking his ears back up to show he wasn't scared of her. His tail stayed at a downward point, between the tell tail sign of a challenge and one of cowardice. Orpheus was very aware of every movement the woman made, seeing as he couldn't trust her just yet. When she introduced herself, he felt a twinge of remembrance. His gods forsaken mother had been called an empress, deciding to take over the pack instead of lurk in the shadows like himself. His sister, Lilybet had also chosen the route of empress and had definitely... gone out of her way to let Orpheus know this.

When her mentions of the name Orphie, he relaxed a little. At least she wasn't going to tease him like his siblings had. "Why the fuck would anyone be afraid of the dark? What you gotta be scared of is what lurks in that shit, and that ain't somethin' I fuck with." He was terrified of the dark, but he wouldn't let a woman like this know such things about himself. Plus, she would probably make fun of him... and he knew he would destroy her if she did so, and he wasn't about to attack a... Night Mother, she'd said? Yeah, that's about right. No matter how stupid powerful he may be he wasn't about to attack someone who obviously had a fuck ton of allies- least, that's what he thought. "Yeah I'll run with you. Wanna catch something before we leave, or just go for it?"

He Prowls || "He Sows" || He Growls