size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-05-2021, 06:34 PM

Gwyn's responses to him were spoken in her characteristic soft and timid manner; she had always been the most introverted in their litter, even more so than Bowen. She began to explain what she was doing on her own, Artorias' amber eyes following her gestures and paws down to the small assortment of herbs and leaves she had scattered across the fur bedding. His brow furrowed a little bit as he tried to identify even one of the plants she had, only to come up empty-handed. Botany and pharmaceuticals had never been his strong suit, nor something he had ever thought to study the way he did his warrior training or his navigational skills. This was definitely way more in her wheelhouse, and Gwyn knew so much more about herbs and healing than he could ever hope to imagine! Something at the end of Gwyn's statements caught Art's attention. Indigo? He hadn't seen the wolf around the pack much lately, almost as if he had been keeping to himself. Something must have happened, but Artorias didn't dare ask; it wasn't his place to go snooping in the affairs of others.

When Gwyn invited him to come learn some of the herbs and help her with her studies, Artorias cocked a curious head tilt to her. She wanted him to learn with her? The dark-furred boy paused for a moment, waiting to see if his sister would hit him with a "just kidding!" as some sort of prank. When that didn't happen, he was stunned. While they weren't at odds, Gwyn had almost exclusively kept to herself and her tutors, barely interacting with any of the others beyond mealtimes and bedtime. Their interests seldom crossed paths, and other than their first day out of the den, they hadn't played much with each other either. Were this anyone else, Artorias would probably politely decline—but this was his sister. Gwyn was inviting him into her space. She was trying to connect with him, and even if she was a bit awkward and shy in her asking, bless her heart she was trying, and Artorias would do anything for his family.

"Uh, yeah, sure!" Artorias replied, giving her a small smile and padding over to her, pausing long enough to unsling his wooden sword from his body and setting it down on the bedding before he collapsed to his belly to look over the plants with her. He recognized a few that grew wild around the hot springs and the falls, but he had no idea where to even begin with them. He reached forward with a delicate paw and grasped the end of a piece of horsetail, holding it up to examine it. "I recognize this! I see it growing along the falls during my patrols sometimes. What's it do?" Amber eyes turned to his black-furred sister, half curious and half quizzing her in the same moment. This was Gwyn's time to show what she'd been learning.

"Speech" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.