size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-06-2021, 09:04 PM
Hattori had been everything Kaiyo remembered, stoic, straightforward and to the point. Once their conversation seemed through the once heir was gone from his presence. They could find each other easily if need be, but Hikaru didn’t see having much time to devote to the shinobi. They weren’t best friends even if… Hika’s thoughts strayed much to close to a certain follower of Hattori’s and he quickly rushed to focus on Hana’s voice.

”A diplomat? Doesn’t that suit you.” He replied politely as she spoke further, turning a question on him and offering to put in a good word for him if he needed her to. All Hika could think of was how good the wolves of the Armada had been to him so far. Mortis literally taking him under his wing and Hanako offering a head start. ”You must know Mortis pretty well then?” He answered with a question first, surprised at how much the heir made it into his head. ”I haven’t really decided what I want yet. I wont be a shinobi anymore so what does that leave me?” He hadn’t figured it out yet.