size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-06-2021, 11:38 PM

As soon as he picked up the horsetail, Gwyn immediately started into her exhaustive explanation of where the plant grew, what medicinal purposes it had, and how it was used. Artorias stared between the plant and his sister, shocked by just how much she knew about the one plant. Apparently she had really put a lot of effort and dedication into her studies. Not that he had ever doubted her, of course; he was the same with his training and fitness regiments, but it was nice to see her so passionate about something too. Huh... This could be useful after a fight... he thought to himself, making a mental note to remember that horsetail was good for cuts. Then Gwyn mentioned the horsetail also helped strengthen claws and Art's ears pricked up atop his head. "Oh wow, I didn't know that!" he remarked, waiting until she had turned back to her collection of herbs before sticking the end of the horsetail in his mouth and beginning to chew on it. The plant had a grassy flavor, not unpleasant but certainly not his favorite. Oh well, no matter—strong claws, here he came!

Gwyn placed another plant before him, this one a flat green leaf that looked incredibly soft to the touch. An experimental paw confirmed his suspicions. Art watched his sister while she explained how it could be used as a bandage along with the horsetail that was currently hanging out his mouth, half-chewed at one end. Artorias sheepishly pulled the plant from his mouth and looked at it next to the lamb's ear. Lamb's ear and horsetail... Good for cuts... Got it...! "Huh, okay, I think I'm following you..." he said, amber eyes darting between the two plants. "That's probably really good to know if you ever get hurt in a battle or while traveling. Cool! What else can these plants do?" He looked back to Gwyn, his tail subconsciously starting to wag and sway behind him on the fur bedding.

"Speech" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.