gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
01-07-2021, 01:44 PM
Iroh knew he could have her at any moment he liked, but they were both enjoying the teasing lighthearted build up before divulging in carnal desires. The taste of the food was not what he would remember most by any stretch, however grateful he was to Elise for setting up and preparing. Her tempting and teasing were too much to ignore, and he obsessed over every subtle touch and caress as the pair finished their meal. This was what drew him to her in the first place, back and forth banter and teasing as they figured each other out and gave in to the natural pull they felt towards one another. Iroh didn’t ever want the feeling to end.

Now they knew each other so much better than that first night she joined him for tea, but it was a night he wouldn’t ever forget. Elise taught him a lot, about himself, life, and most importantly about herself. Iroh’s grin increased as the dainty she wolf reacted to his touch. She leaned back to afford him much better access to the sensitive skin at her throat and jaw. He traced the curve of her neck with his teeth as her muzzle sought his ear and she echoed his sentiments. Was it blasphemous to know that she was the only thing in the world that he wanted?

Elise pulled away only slightly so she could roll back onto the plush fur to reveal her pallid belly. Iroh didn’t allow her to get too far as he wrapped one massive arm around her ribcage and savored the feeling of her in his embrace. She submitted all of herself and encouraged him in taking all of her. ”As many as I want?” The dark coated Abraxas chuckled deeply as he leaned forward to taste her in a passionate kiss. Delaying gratification only made the indulgence so much more delectable. ”I’ll never moderate my love for you.” He murmured against her lips as he held her tighter and more completely to enjoy the night.

-fade-
Where My Demons Hide