size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
01-07-2021, 02:28 PM
Iroh returned to the Wildberry grove, certain that he’d left one of his best tea bowls the last time the pair of them had been out here. It quickly became a favorite spot of the new couple and Iroh had been a little… preoccupied by his lovely mate that he’d misplaced some important items. Or at least he hoped he did, he really didn’t want to give the bowls up to just being gone. Iroh made his way to the little campsite that had become he and Elise’s little getaway, finding it undisturbed. The once camp fire, a bit of dry wood, and old fur that wasn’t worth carting back to Aerie.

What he found most appealing was the small bowl made for tea. A relieved sigh left his massive chest and to celebrate his find he decided to brew some tea before making the trip back. Carefully the female mandrill Sarabai rebuilt the fire as Iroh searched out the tiny spring nearby to get some fresh water. On his way back he stumbled upon the oak tree the dark woman was underneath.

Iroh was a naturally curious and friendly wolf despite his family’s history. The woman looked alone and lost with her thoughts, ”excuse me.” Iroh aimed to interrupt as politely as possible. ”You look like you could use some warmth, my companion is building a fire up ahead. I’ll soon have some tea on.” Iroh gestured vaguely. ”If you’d like an invitation.” He added with a smile before picking his teapot back up and leading the way to camp.
Where My Demons Hide