Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-07-2021, 03:55 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

She sensed the presence of Allegro as he neared, not only by the scent of him and Abaven and their children, but it was almost like she felt a sixth sense as the distance closed between them. The tension of his wanted or even needed affection as the scent grew closer.

She turned her head to face him, but her eyes dropped down quickly from his as she felt an embarrassment or disappointment of her appearance. Strange for her to not think she wasn't beautiful enough for him, perhaps a leap in their relationship or her true feelings for him that had blossomed over time. She was more worried about his own concern on the small maim, because surely he wasn't happy about it.

"It was... Nuada. My daughter." If there was anything Allegro thought he didn't know about Aranea, there was really not much else she could tell. He knew about her deeper secrets, or really the things she just wished to keep quiet and move on from. A young and naive girl who ran after love, had pups at a young age, and lost them. All that she felt was her own fault not that it was or wasn't. And where she was healing those emotional wounds, she wanted to and was taking Allegro's advice seriously with looking forward into the future with him and their children. "I truly thought she was dead, but I found her at the Rio Grande. She attacked me, I don't know why. She ran off towards the north." Her voice and expression showed great worry, that of what was wrong with her first daughter and that of what Allegro would feel about the situation itself. Though she somehow didn't have any tears to shed over it, maybe still processing the whole ordeal. "And she wasn't well, Allegro. She was covered in maims, she was frail. I'm worried about her, but I'm scared to go after her."

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead