gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-07-2021, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 04:29 PM by Venom.)
Venom knew she was expecting to be an aunt, but with her broken leg hadn’t ventured out all that often. That and she didn’t wish to intervene in anything Toxicity wished to do throughout her pregnancy. With their last grad meeting Venom thought it best to keep any added stress out of either of their lives. The amount of times Toxicity visited her made Venom believe her sister felt the same.

After her dream with their father Venom was more determined to bridge the vast gap that suddenly grew between them. Despite their differences Venom could admit the need in her life for her sibling. Being humble didn’t come easy to the young Empress, but she knew the earth was nearly unending and there was a lot of knowledge that she did not have. Wisdoms as well, which was why she appeared at the shrine.

She carried with her a thick white ram skin, soft and plush to keep the warmth retained on the bitter cold days of winter. Wrapped within were dried flowers and nut oils. A gift to help in the building process. With one cat like paw Venom knocked softly against the temple wall. She hoped that Obi would answer so she might ask him about the silver markings that started to stain her dark pelt.
[Image: ven-sig.png]