Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-12-2013, 06:54 AM

What a fine day. Bronze could truly ask for no more. Faolan seemed the most eager of the bunch -- his childlike optimism and energy reminded him fiercely of how he had been as a youngster. He wondered briefly how time might change the boy, turn him into something completely different; for now, he would lavish in their short childhoods while he still could. So innocence and beautiful they were! A grin brought his hardened features to life, his joy unable to be contained.

Ara seemed far less thrilled, but she perked up, willing to go along with her family. Mercury was eager, which was no surprise -- he and Faolan seemed like they were the best of friends. "Really," he assured his white-furred son, grinning down at him. "My son, you have no idea how big the world is," Behind his large form, his tail swayed side to side. "You will never get tired of it. I assure you."

Bronze glanced over to Silent, quietly seeking her approval. Slowly he would move to make his way towards the den's entrance, slowly poking his head out from the opening. If Silent approved, he was sure Faolan and possibly Mercury would come barreling out of their sleeping quarters, and he wanted to keep an eye on them.