ardent

This Christmas I'll Burn It To The Ground!

Pack Takeover

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
01-10-2021, 12:46 AM

Tsunami felt her anger nearly spillover, somehow it wasn't surprising that her cousin would step down but that didn't mean she had to go unwillingly. Without warning she tipped her head back, calling for Kimuy. Her gaze returning to her bastard cousin and the growl growing in her throat. "You fucking asshole." She hissed, "I worked my goddamn ass off for this pack but you feel you're entitled to it when I haven't seen you work as goddamn hard as I have in the last few months? Fuck you!" Kamuy was approaching from behind, the leather harness Tsunami had made recently draped from the caribou's horns. She took it and slid smoothly into it, feeling the satisfying way it hugged at her contours... she hoped she wouldn't need it...

"You Praetors are all the same huh? Hair-trigger, an ego bigger than your ability to back it up and not a single shred of family loyalty. Coulda done any number of other things to fix whatever problem you imagined... But you had to go about it the way that'll make enemies huh? Y'know, outside of your uncle, I'm probably the most actually accomplished fighter you've got. And I sure as fuck am not sticking around." She was undefeated, not even mr. high and mighty over here could claim that. The woman dropped into a defensive position, practically daring her cousin to try her. She'd take that smug look right off his face.

Tsunami "The Endless Wave" Praetor vs Ignis Praetor for Freedom (?)
Round 0/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Defensive Battle Accessory: Walrus tusk spiked back armor
Companion 1: Mini peary caribou, Female - Battle
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Expert Fighter
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"

Art by Zinderell
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.