size
Small
build
Medium
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-09-2021, 04:15 PM

Obi waited patiently as the girl he had been so used to hesitated in her speech. He took the time to smooth over his hair hat and his beard. Had he been expecting a visit, he would have made the effort to look less coal-smudged and all, but he had been busy and his hands were stained with his efforts.

Venom mentioned she had a vision of her father. Though such words were not so uncommon for Toxicity, it was rare to hear it from the other children nd his surprise briefly showed on his face. She mentioned that she wanted to heal the relationship between herself and Toxicity, and offered a gift for the pups. Obi wrung his hands free of any filth with a damp, rough damp fur and dried them before accepting the fur with a steep bow. "Thank you, empress. I'm certain she will appreciate it greatly." He took a quick motion to deliver the fur inside the shrine to be gifted later.

He returned briskly and allowed Venom to finish, saying her fur had begun to change color. As she shifted, Obi couldn't contain the small gasp that escaped his lips, "Is it true, Venom?" His hands hovered over the new marks, refusing to tough the empress without her explicit consent, "You have truly been touched by the Gods- by Archon." He fought back tears in his eyes as a lump rose in his throat, "A reminder he's always with you."

""