size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-09-2021, 07:42 PM

Artorias' eyes followed Gwyn's paws as she pulled out another plant she introduced as marigold. He sniffed curiously at them, but most of their fragrance had died away after they had been dried. He made a mental note to remember the marigolds when his sister explained their purpose as a medicine as well. She went on to detail the process she would take to treat a cut if he came to her with one, and while she listed off each step as if she were explaining something mundane and common knowledge, Art was impressed by Gwyn's dedication to her art, especially since it all seemed like gibberish to him! He was very proud of his sister right now. Rudyard had always toted that their family were going to be the masters of their crafts, the best in the world! After seeing how Gwyn was already so smart and knew a lot about healing and herbs, he was more inclined to think that maybe Rudy was right. "I think if I get hurt badly, I might just come see you," he replied with a light laugh. "I think I can get the horsetail down, but you're definitely gonna be the master healer in the pack! Can't learn too much and put you out of a job." He laughed and playfully nudged his sister to show he was joking.

The sudden scratching and scuffling above their heads caught Artorias' attention too, followed by an aggravated cawing in Corbin's low voice. His brown knitted together, narrowing while he tried to figure out what was going on outside. "Yeah... Something's not right..." he muttered, rising to his paws and grabbing his sword before heading for the door. He took the lead, making sure Gwyn stayed behind him in case something dangerous was lurking outside the hut. With slow, cautious steps, Artorias made his way outside and turned around to glance up at the roof.

"Madam, I assure you, the children are fine!" Corbin remarked in a snappy tone, hovering in the air with strong flaps of his wings. The raven was facing off against a snowy white raven, slightly smaller than he was, and looking almost exactly like his opposite. "They are both under my care, their parents are nearby, and they do not need another babysitter!" The white raven looked positively uninterested in what Corbin had to say.

Artorias put his sword down and cocked his head. "Uhhh, Corbin... What's going on?" he asked, looking between the two birds.

"Ah, Master Artorias, Lady Gwynevere!" Corbin floated down to land on the boy's back, shooting a wing up at the white raven still perched on the roof. "Please tell this nosy busybody that you two aren't abandoned puppies and that I'm not waiting for one of you to die to snag a quick meal!"

Artorias was even more bewildered now than he had been a moment ago. "Uh... what...?"

"Speech" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.