size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
01-09-2021, 08:33 PM
He embraced his daughter and wished briefly that this moment would never end. He knew that these fleeting seconds were precious and that he had to use them to convey his feelings and advise his children the best he could. She asked a series of question and he sighed lightly. "Oh, Venom..." He pulled her close once more, "Not even the best parent could have prepared you for that." He pulled back only enough to look her in the eyes, "Your life has always been difficult- probably more so than most. Doing what you believe is always hard and..." He took a pause to look off into the spaces that surrounded them. "There's never one right path. And many times, there's no path at all and you are left to forge your own. But my dear Venom..." He wished he could hug her tight like she was a small pup again. That he could kiss her tiny forehead and make everything all better. "I am always with you, remember that. I died in the volcano and the ashes of that volcano coated the land. I am always with you. Those ashes will give way to new life- just as I did, though perhaps a little sooner than I'd have liked..."

Archon settled onto his haunches, less formal than before, "Tell me of your troubles and I will work to take them off of your shoulders the best I can."