size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

LoserScarredUnderachieverThe Ooze Participant
01-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Laith lazily opened an eye when he heard another speak, but when he could not see anyone his head lifted up, turning on a swivel until a large brown and black wolf caught his gaze. The guy was about as tall as him and he was laying on top of a pretty large rock! He had no time to think of a reply before a more feminine voice spoke out from... above him? Good god where were all these wolves fucking coming from? He craned his neck back to look at her, taking note of her long-legged form upon one of the tallest standing rocks. She was brave for attempting the climb up there, he did not even think that his legs could get him up there.
"I'd say I'm sorry for interrupting your fuckin' nap, but I'm not," he said with a sneer, not even attempting to be pleasant. He himself was a little miffed at the other guy, but it had not been his intention on resting for too long anyway so it was probably for the best. Laith turned back to the male, body still lazily stretched out on the rock. "Guess you don't come here that often?" He smirked, green eyes eyeing the other's form more closely. He had a myriad of colours and markings, and even a couple scars, and was most definitely huge. Maybe he would stay atop this rock, just so he would not have to crane his neck just to look him in the face.

Laith is an M rated character, thread with him at your own risk!