ardent

This Christmas I'll Burn It To The Ground!

Pack Takeover

Drífa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-10-2021, 11:00 AM

Drífa watched as more members of Winterfell arrived on the scene. Her eyes narrowed as Ignis began to speak, in her ears they were the words of a hot-headed youth. Ignorant, power hungry, and nothing she cared to be a part of. She hoped that Winter would rise to the challenge or that Acere would stop this nonsense before it could progress further. However, as Winter spoke, Drífa's eyes lowered. Without even a fight the pack was handed over to Ignis and the darker, more violent future he had planned for them.

Tsunami's raging words cut swiftly through the air. Drífa couldn't help but agree and she stood up. "Indeed, there were other ways you could have addressed your grievances other than a coup. I don't see violence as a mark of greatness or a thing to strive for. I've had enough war for my lifetime and I am frankly too old for this. I intend to leave." It was risky, she knew, being a loner in the midst of winter but she'd grown up in the arctic and had lived in harsher terrains than this before.