Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-12-2013, 03:30 PM

Even more confused now than ever, Oberon stared blankly at Artemis as she spoke. There was an anger to her tone that the male did not understand. He frowned, features creasing a little as she spoke sharply, and glanced again at the sleeping white figure. That certainly wasn't his mother; his mother was orange and speckled and distinctly not white. "I didn't think I was." Oberon blinked, glancing at Artemis. He hoped that she would believe him, but elaborated a little more just to cover his bases. "It made sense to me?" He hoped she wasn't angry. Oberon didn't want his newfound friend to hate him already. He had met so few pups other than his sisters, and he didn't want to lose this new companion.

The male twitched his ears, gazing plaintively at Artemis, still hoping desperately that she wouldn't be angry. "I thought... You said... I figured that if your mother was the only Sol of the lands that she had to be my mother too." That was probably more than he had ever said. He was rather proud of himself for that. It was a pretty wordy sentence from the male who was rarely verbose. He wasn't one to waste his words. But he didn't want Artemis to hate him.

speech,