build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-10-2021, 06:00 PM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

Lurid found amusement in his flattery, she was accustomed to such things. The words he spoke might as well been a run of the mill greeting, but it was his follow-up statement that perked her ears. Of course, she hadn't missed the underlying implications of his statement, and she had no doubt that he meant them. She only had one man she was interested in helping her that way, and he kept her well sated. With a smile, she turned to face the mahogany brute fully, her duo-toned voice echoing between the two, "I am well taken care of, however, I find myself lacking only one thing. I am working to remedy this even as we speak." Lurid had a kingdom to build, she was a busy woman and had only come for a moment of peace and thought...And okay, maybe to rub it in the faces of the dead that she was better than they were at their job. While gloating over the dead bodies of Kichi's parents wasn't productive, she had come here to think about her next move. And gloat, mostly to brag to her son's carriers. The man was handsome, she wouldn't deny that. For her, his pelt was far too light and his eyes were damn near blinding to look at, but he held his own version of beauty. His scent was familiar, but distantly so, not enough for any of the dots to connect that he could be related to a wolf under her care.

Word count: 251 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!