gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-10-2021, 06:22 PM
Obi wasn’t expecting to hear that Venom had seen Archon, but he didn’t interrupt as she went on to offer her gift. The fur was easy enough to acquire, but the nut oil was painstaking collected by the squirrel Venom called her companion. The dried herbs would hopefully make the promise of spring more apparent during the winter months. The primate assured her everything would be appreciated but Venom looked away from the door slightly in her moment of doubt as he placed the gift inside. ”I hope so.” Her words were quiet and meant mostly for herself. Venom didn’t want to doubt Obi.

Her sunset gaze looked out into the never ending forest of white trees, feeling the doubt accumulate in herself again, but she was heartened by the words her father spoke to her. The priestly monkey returned and she showed him where she was concerned. Obi leaned in for a better look, but his awe was obvious in the way he reacted and his accented words. When he echoed what Archon had said Venom very nearly let out an uncontrolled sob. She stopped herself by closing her eyes tight and biting her paw as she brought it to cover her mouth. Even after all this time his loss was still so very sore.

She pulled in a deep breath through her nose as the attempt to put herself back together in front of Obi was made. It was unbecoming of an Empress to be so emotional in public. ”So the ash covered the land, so his ash will stain my fur.” She closed her eyes again, and silently thanked her father. A physical sign of his otherworldly promise.
[Image: ven-sig.png]