Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
01-10-2021, 08:04 PM
Tyrian could just barely make out the flush of Hanako's cheeks through her pale fur. The sight of it brought an impish smirk to his lips. He was a sucker for a blush. Now that he'd gotten one he couldn't just settle for it.. could he? One little blush all by its lonesome. Where there was one blush there was more. He just needed to dig them up. And by god he would. She looked good with a little color in her cheeks. To deprive her of that would be a shame. So, he decided, his efforts to entice more out of her were for her benefit. Or something. It sounded nice, anyway.

Even though it was exactly what he had been hoping for Tyrian feigned offense at her words and the firm rejection of the claim that he might have been a gentleman. He leaned back as through struck, his mouth agape, and clutched the apple to his chest. And then she had the audacity to try to make a deal with him. The nerve. Excellent.

Tyrian sniffed and then said in an affronted tone, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on there, Splotches. Maybe I don't want to do business with someone who would sully my name like that. All flippant and shit." He held the apple out again and looked at. "Maybe I should keep this delicious thing all to myself." He brought it to his chest again and then turned his attention back to Hanako. If she wanted this apple she was going to have to work for it.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.