Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
01-10-2021, 09:24 PM

Viper would be wildly surprised as the goose flailed about and started beating the ever living crap out of her with it’s wings, legs, beak, and anything else it could throw at her. This thing did not want to die, though maybe because it wasn’t meant to be a meal and it just had a jar of spite to throw out at the attacker.

The dark man came forward quickly to save his honky companion from the jaws of Viper, but as he shouted out, Viper would only side eye him as she struggled with the meal in her teeth. "Wha? No, I’m ganna kill it." What was wrong with this brute? She found the goose, she tracked it down, and hunted it. It was hers to take. But it was being awfully rowdy for such a small creature. "You can’t have it, is mine!" but just as Viper was trying to speak through her teeth and wrangle her meal, the goose continued to bust at her head and chest until it was free from her grasp. At least separating itself from her in the first place, she reached out to go after it but wasn’t sure exactly what the brute would do if she did. "Aw, look what ya did." now her kill for Ashen wouldn’t be successful today. Unless she stayed out late and looked for something else. She wouldn’t expect to catch the goose again, but she also wouldn’t expect it to come lash at her if it chose to.

Viper wouldn’t recognize Askan in the slightest. Not his scent, not his appearance. Though the scent was familiar to Aranea, he clearly wasn’t her so she wouldn’t be worried one little bit. Her only focus now was how she would impress the pack, or impress Hattori. She had to start somewhere, and getting that kill for the pack would have helped somehow. Viper had changed a lot since she met Askan, not that it was noticeable or anything. Not that he cared. But it wasn’t clear if her change was for the good or bad of her life. She was creating a structure and discovering more mature things on her own, and though she was still brave and curious, fear and rejection had settled in harder than her more desirable traits.

Seasonal Bonus Prompt - Steal the Goose!

Total Word Count: 1,397 words
Word Count Goal: 2500 words

Walk "Talk" Think