Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-10-2021, 10:00 PM
It was clear that Clouse had taken offense to what had been said. Which caused the Masked Archer to frown. She wasn't sure what her brother meant with his words about Ellery but she knew she hadn't been calling the Hervok woman a liar.

"That is not what I said Clouse. I meant that she might do anything to get you to be with her instead. If Scully and I were in the same sort of situation I know I would do anything to get him to come with me. I know you love your sister Clouse but you also have the right to make your own decisions."

She wanted to make this better because turning on each other wasn't in their best interest. Her mind fell into conflict when Clouse also admitted that he'd spoken to his father. The young woman stepped back and before she could do anything Scully had lunged at the boy. She knew she should stop this, stop her brother from hurting Clouse but she remained silent until she finally regained her composure.

"I thought we were in this together Clouse," she said the hurt in her tone clearly evident, "But you've been keeping things from us. Letting us believe they would still drag you off back to the Dell. I wouldn't ask you to choose between your father and sister and us but you could have at least told us the truth."

She said her piece and then turned her back and returned to where she'd been resting. Scullly could finish with the boy, she was angry and felt like a fool.