Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-11-2021, 01:06 AM

The sound of paw steps made the alert man's ear twitch back toward the sound and when he glanced back over his shoulder he spotted the silver eyed stranger that had approached him. He raised a brow at the brute and returned the smirk he gave before glancing back to the lion in front of them. "No, I'm not planning on attacking it on my own," he replied just as quietly after a moment, "And it's not for a fae, just for myself." He didn't really expect anyone else to really understand his rationale of wanting to push himself just to see if he could and just for the chance to have a distraction from everything else in his life. He of course understood that a lion was a pretty drastic solution to the problem, but the sudden cold weather had driven most animals away into hibernation or warmer climates so finding something or someone to fight was a bit more difficult than usual.

He turned his emerald gaze back to the stranger with a questioning look, wondering if the sarcastic male might be the answer to his lack of a wing man for this impromptu fight. "Are you interested in joining me?" he questioned, giving a small nod to the lioness who had now stood and was beginning to slowly pad away from the water's edge. "You can keep the pelt or whatever else if we kill it... I'm just in it for the fight."

Talk