build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-11-2021, 11:19 AM
I'm sure they do return it. Theory smiled radiantly. Although a less morally sound wolf may have been smug about Thalia's final roundabout admission of affection, she was too happy to let that ugliness show (although there was part of her, hidden behind her goody-two-shoes heart, that smirked and uttered duh). Wasn't it clear now? They could couch her arrival in all sorts of code and lies, but the simple truth of the matter was: Thalia had come here to be with her. Even if it was temporary. That much was obvious - and so, her feelings were undeniable. It was just simple logic. At least that's what Theory told herself. Their time here was tenuous and precious. While she wished to preserve it by not speaking of the future, it was also impossible not to wonder where it led. "What if you did convince me?" she replied, resting her chin neatly on Thalia's paws. The more time she spent here, the more comfortable they were growing together. No longer did she catch herself agonizing over every small touch and gesture.

"What if, as a sign of our union, I asked to keep you... in a more permanent sense? You would be treated as an honored member of Abaven but free to leave and visit Aerie at your or Eligos' will. It is my understanding that there are splintered sects of your religion. It is certainly brilliant of your leader to seek to form trusted alliances instead of blindly raging about Boreas. Of course, rejoining the mainland puts you in a much better position for this kind of networking. I have respect for his decisions, regardless of faith. I could see us working with Aerie in the future." Her words were careful and shrewd. If there was an opportunity for her to keep her, she would take it. But would she even want to go? Could she be happy belonging here? "You are much more than a pawn to me, but if we could somehow rig the game to be together - well, wouldn't you want that? You could honor your faith. Your family. You could still have me. You could have it all."