Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-11-2021, 12:06 PM
Gosh guys! It's time to pick but I want to say that none of you made this easy for me, all of these apps were gorgeous! If you didn't get a pup this go around please know Recluse will absolutely be having more in the future and I'll prioritize players who don't currently have one of her pups when the time comes!

Okay enough dithering, onto the results.

Shard with Misery (Whichever design you prefer), Laz with Wendigo (With provided design), Luis with Terror/Carnage and Kristen with Kali (Second design)!  These kiddos are born in a week so please try to get them ready to go by then. Pup slots are already paid for Here with the free two going to Soul (me) and Shard! (Literally just randomized it so we're consistent.) If any other purchases are needed and you're unsure you can afford it please talk to me there's a decent chance I can cover it!

Can't wait to see these kiddos in play!
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.