gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-11-2021, 12:12 PM

Lyric walked through the Thicket with his mind kinda off his skull, being a bit too focused in what he has been doing for the past few days. Learning and memorizing so many plants could be tedious and all he could do was to try repeating their names in his mind everyday. Lola his lemur rested atop of his back she just contemplating the surroundings in silence.

He almost missed the image of his brother and Coising but as Lola swagged her hand in front of his eyes he woke up from his day-time sleep if that could used to name that. He stopped and upon Lola's motion, he saw both in the distance under the dense trees. He approached managing to hear Beat's speech.

"What happened? Is okay if I assist too? I am just someone starting to learn but perhaps I can do whatever Theory tells me to do. I wish to both help you and learn from this experience if you'll let me." He asked, hoping they would let him help.

""

[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.