Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-11-2021, 06:54 PM
((Set before Recluse realizes she's pregnant, pp to knock Medusa over granted by Dragon

CW: Recluse throws up))

The sun was just starting to dip below the horizon and yet Recluse was up, earlier than usual... her stomach had been flipping for a while now and she found walking was the only thing that helped to settle it... however backwards that felt. So she was up, and stumbling through the packlands as she squinted in the low light. It only took a short while for her to get down the volcano side now, even half blind as she was. So it didn't take too long to reach where the majority of her pack gathered...

Might as well run a patrol right? Try and settle her stomach. That wouldn't last long though as a strange scent, reached her, it was fresh and strong and moving right across her borders! Instantly a growl bubbled in her throat and the woman picked up her pace. Moving from loping to full-out dashing towards the female's scent, as she ran she tipped her head back to call for her uncle to join her.

A dark form appeared in front of her and blind as she still was the woman decided that she was going to simply ram into the stranger. She ducked her head to her chest and upon contact pushed it up with as much force as she could muster, knocking the woman clean off her paws, then Recluse practically tripped over her, she stumbled, twisted and managed to place herself over top of the woman, a forepaw thumping down onto the ground dangerously close to the woman's head. Recluse narrowed her eyes, growling and then...

Recluse leaned away from the woman and retched, the run had stirred up her stomach and whatever it was that was making her nauseous exacerbated she emptied her stomach onto the ground. Gods she hoped her uncle wouldn't take too long.

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.