Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-11-2021, 07:35 PM

Recluse tried not to look to smug over the man's overly dramatic yielding. She quickly removed herself from him to let him get back up with all his oh so very wounded pride in tact. She licked her lips teasingly as the man spoke of her attack on his assets then cast a glance over her shoulder at the rest of the congregation. She didn't mind if others wanted to watch but could respect he'd prefer otherwise.  

The black woman mentioned her companion and Recluse glanced at Azure. "Care to go with her? Make sure she doesn't get herself... lost." She had no desire to lose the new blood she'd just won. "Do this for me dear, and I'll owe you." She lifted her paw and placed it on her chest as a gesture of her oath.

She'd wait for the others to leave, even if she was a little dissapointed she'd not get more time with the fiesty woman, before turning to grin at the older man again.
speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.