An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
01-11-2021, 09:17 PM
Kaija's nose wrinkled in skepticism as she watched him, hoping she sounded really tough and intimidating. She had no idea how to be either of those things, but her mom was definitely both of them so she tried to pretend to be her. She probably wouldn't make up lies about poisoning herself though... but oh well, Kaija had to roll with it now. "Well, I'm not gonna murder you. I mean... unless you come any further!" She'd never really thought about hurting anyone, let alone murder and that kind of thing. It sounded like a lot of work, but she did want to protect her family and her pack, didn't she? She tried to feign a little growl, but Asmodeus was suddenly asking questions and her brain was struggling to come up with answers.

"Uh.. no. Only when I'm... patrolling!" She paused, as if searching for an excuse, and nearly shouted the word 'patrolling' once it came to her. That was what her mom did sometimes, she knew that! "So um... it doesn't get in my food or anything. I have to wash it off." What kind was it? God, this guy asked a lot of questions. That was almost as annoying as the fact that he walked up here like he lived here. "It's.. poop," was what she came up with in her child brain. It made sense. Poop was gross and not something you wanted to touch because it could make you sick. Imagine being stabbed with it? Gross! She nearly winced at the very thought. "Yeah, it's just poop and if you get stabbed with it, you'll get so sick and die, and I don't know about Aoife," and she was now completely sick of his questions, so what better to do than call Aurielle? Swiftly she lifted her head to the sky and let loose a little cry for her, not very long though as she didn't want to take her eyes off this very bad intruder.