size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-11-2021, 09:46 PM

Riordan Courte

Do whatever you want... Just don't get caught

The two were joined by a feminine voice raining from above, and his orange eyes lifted to spy a languid - wolf. It took a few blinks of his eyes to realize the woman did, in fact, have canine features, no matter how striped her visible parts were. She was a playful thing, teasing them both, and Riordan couldn't stop a crooked grin replacing his mild curiosity from before. The other male shot a retort back as Rior stepped up to rest his front paws on the edge of the fallen stone he had been inspecting, attempting to get a better look at her. "I am anything but quiet, lass," he called up to her, voice purposely a bit louder than necessary. Nub of a tail flickered before his eyes were drawn back by the paler man, jaws pursing close for a chortle. "Right detective we have here, wouldn't you say?" He shot a glance to the gray woman, allowing her to get her dig in, if she wanted.

"So what is this place, huh? Ritual alter for sacrifices?" His mind always went for the macabre and mysterious, hoping there was a history of gore and unanswered violence right beneath his paws.

Talk talk talk is all you do

[reer-den]