ardent

This Christmas I'll Burn It To The Ground!

Pack Takeover

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-12-2021, 12:08 AM

He watched her struggle. And while he didn't particularly want to make her feel like this, it couldn't be helped. The presence in his mind had blocked nearly all empathy he once had...and now he felt indifferent towards nearly everything now. And unfortunately, it meant he no longer had the empathy he previously had for his kin. Winter gave him the pack. And he supposed that was that. "Then that settles it. Winterfell now belongs to me." He said flatly. Though he didn't quite get the chance to say much else before Tsunami cut in. "You fucking asshole." He turned to blankly stare at her as she made her anger known. "I worked my goddamn ass off for this pack but you feel you're entitled to it when I haven't seen you work as goddamn hard as I have in the last few months? Fuck you!" He regarded her for a moment, though he allowed her to finish her rant as a hint of a smirk played on his lips. "Ah, but if you stay, your hard work wouldn't be wasted. You wouldn't start at the bottom, no. Anyone who willingly stays, would start where they were before. Perhaps even higher," His gaze flickered to his brother for a moment before looking at Tsunami again. "And in case you forgot...you're a Praetor too in both blood, and name. You have the ambition, but clearly not enough. While you have worked hard and won your fights, loyalty means more than just sticking around, doesn't it? The pack has grown too quiet. It seems that unless there is a call to arms, you too, have been absent. My sister has been absent and only recently has my brother come to join. Yet you have your brother here with you and yet...neither of you are ever together. So I suppose loyalty just extends to being present, but no more? That's not how I see it, I'm afraid."

He rolled his shoulders as he readjusted the black bear cloak he wore, the black and red bird carefully dropping the skull onto his head as he readied himself to fight. While he was focused on the potential fight between him and his cousin, he peered through the skull to see his brother still sitting where he was...but Yurei had seemed to faint. Shit... He felt bad about her, but there was nothing he could do. No matter what, she would always be afraid. His gaze turned to Drifa then when she spoke, and while deep down he knew she was right, what was he supposed to say? The voice he often heard had convinced him, and while he was himself at the moment, there was no telling when he wouldn't be. "I will not force you to fight, simply because you are old and I at least respect you enough because of that. You and you alone may go unchallenged." You are too nice still...make her believe you are will not be crossed without consequence! There it was again. And like the several times before, the whispered voice would suddenly change his demeanor like a light switch. He narrowed his eyes before continuing. "But should you run off and tell anyone else what has happened here today, I will track you down and drag you back here to die." He said grimly. Okay, so maybe he didn't have to say it like that but how else was he supposed to get the point across? What happened in the pack was nobody else's business, anyway. "Anyone else wishing to leave must challenge to do so unless I say otherwise." He said aloud.

Returning his attention to Tsunami then, he sneered beneath his mask. "Come, dear cousin. Let me see if I can't change your mind." Coiling his hind legs, he suddenly sprung towards Tsunami. She was smaller, however, which meant he'd have to try to be a little more tactical about his moves. As he sought to get closer, he brought up his left forepaw, bending it, and aimed to slam his wrist into Tsunami's throat while he reached down with his head, jaws parted as he aimed to close his teeth around the back of her neck in an effort to pick her up off her feet and keep her from being able to do anything. If she wanted to fight and try to talk shit about their family name, then he wouldn't be so nice about this.

Ignis Praetor vs Tsunami for Force Claim
Round: 1/2
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Skull helmet
Defensive Battle Accessory: Black bear cape
Companion 1: Palm cockatoo, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Intermediate Healer
Specialty: Slave Master

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.