gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-12-2021, 09:31 AM
She couldn’t ignore how stiff and uncertain Plague was during the duration of the ceremony. He didn’t do anything out of the ordinary but Venom still had the desire to find him afterwards. She wanted so badly to bring her full brother back into the fold, but he’d been so.. stoic. She didn’t want to say secretive but he spent much of his time alone still. Venom couldn’t deny how much she worried about him, just like her siblings she wanted to see him grow and flourish just like she knew he could. He easily had the potential it was just getting him out of his shell and into the place that would allow him to flourish.

Venom followed him into the white trees of the forest, eventually finding her brother sitting and working on his armor. He looked like he had at the ceremony, like there was too much on his mind and he had no one to tell it to. Quietly the young Empress slithered to his side and lowered her thin frame beside him. She said nothing, but gently nuzzled into his neck, he could talk if he wanted to. Venom wouldn’t press him but she would offer her presence in case. Venom wanted to be here for when her brother struggled with life just as much as she felt that she was.
[Image: ven-sig.png]