size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
01-12-2021, 05:42 PM
The lady didn’t hesitate to make herself at home on the meager comforts that he could provide here. The campsite was nowhere near as well looked after as when Elise brought him here to surprise him. The thought always made him grin, but he was obviously focused on Nox as she returned her own name politely. Iroh nodded politely once more before his attention returned to the teapot as steam trickled from the spout.

He wasn’t sure if she giggled out of politeness or true amusement in answer to his humor, but he appreciated it all the same. ”It was a gift from Sarabi,” he gestured to the mandrill as she tended the fire further. ”Her troop had access to all kinds of odd artifacts. She’s taught me everything I know.” Iroh chuckled lightly again as the steam shifted to a steady pour. Just right. ”Classic green tea leaves.” He answered as he nudged the second bowl closer to Nox before carefully lifting the heated pot and pouring the hot water over the leaves in the bowls.

The water swirled lightly with the dried leaves and quickly grew fragrant. ”My travel rations.” Iroh explained further as he lowered the pot close to the fire, but no longer sitting in the flames. Finally he relaxed his huge form back onto his haunches as he allowed the tea to steep. ”Far indeed.” He commented on her native land quietly as she went on with another inquiry, what was this place called? ”The continent you currently stand on is Auster, and not far north from here there is a beach bridge to the mainland of Boreas.” He explained as his head lowered to carefully lap at the hot liquid.
Where My Demons Hide