size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-13-2021, 02:49 PM
They say home is where the heart is.

Mine is among the stars, across the universe

Happily the young girl continued to nuzzle against her aunt, she was a sight for sore eyes, a graceful woman who could stand tall even if she was smaller than most others. It had made her think quite fondly of her though also fear being found when she was busy with whatever occupied her mind. A bright smile beamed eagerly as she heard Mortis introduce himself so her aunt would not think he was a threat. Though she wondered what threat he could pose? He was a gentle giant in her citron eyes, one that she was happy she was able to call a friend. It was when her aunt had spoken of being overrun she drew back, her eager attention being a tad bit too much for her. It had caused melodic laughter to fall past her maw as her eyes closed. She was truly brimming with happiness, even if she was going to be reprimanded for it meant she wasn't alone and mother could be near!

Alas her bright smile would soon fall as she was asked of the Nightingale queen, ’mother had not been commanding her to find her child?’ was all that had passed through her mind. Worry soon etched its way onto her face ”I assumed you knew where mother was… I haven't seen her since I found Ruaisar” she admitted as her ears pulled back. She was unsure of what to say or do, all she could think of for the moment was mother searching for her lost pup

[Image: dckun0h-1bf58dac-c732-42b1-9b1c-4a64f368...UWk2K_EKD4][Image: dchuz07-24d33635-5486-4308-b39f-27a17d7b...cKewH3iJr0][Image: dckumoi-019122f3-7afa-4f71-b98f-0516e565...scwHNz3r40]

Ruaisar is a morning dove who will be present at all times unless there is a battle.