An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
01-14-2021, 05:31 PM

Away doing chores huh? That sounded about right, if Mortis wasn't faffing around like the playful guy he was then he was usually up to his nose with typical Fatalis duties. It took a lot to keep a pack like this running and even though Hikaru seemed content to let others pull his weight for him that could be said for Mortis...Which, yeah she was throwing stones in a glass house but she'd gotten here first, she earned her keep in other ways, thank you very much!! Except that she hadn't done much as of late, if she'd been serious about her job she would have sought Sirius out and asked for a mission but here she was doing a whole lot of nothing. Day in day out.

"Oh well..." She hadn't planned this far ahead and didn't know what to say next. She shifted her weight from paw to paw as her lips twisted into a thoughtful frown. "Don't tell him I came by, will you?" He didn't need to or deserve to know she was thinking about him. But then again if Hanako went and said something like that Hikaru would no doubt think that she was acting weird, out of character. She was quick to attempt to rectify that, cursing her long lost ability to just know the right things to say. She was a changed woman and it felt as though it was for the worse. "It's just... I promised I'd do something and I haven't actually done it yet so him not being here is a good thing. Gives me more time." She admitted in a sheepish rush.

Liar liar pants on fire.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]