size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-14-2021, 06:32 PM

Hikaru was pretty much down for the count. He’d slammed his chin on the hard yet not solid mud that he’d so easily sunken into. Just as he tried to get his baring’s and warm Mortis the huge winged heir came bursting from the forest and did exactly as Kaiyo. Except he sailed right over the smaller koi and was probably stuck two teed deeper than Hika. For a moment Hikaru was worried the Fatalis had broken a wing and the koi struggled to free himself of the gunk in case his friend needed help.

Mort was quick to look back as soon as he stilled, he was literally covered in muck but Hika could see his grin. "My pride hurts, but I think I’m okay." He struggled a bit more but eventually freed himself and all four of his now dark brown paws. He shook himself but it didn’t do much good so he rounded to Mort’s front but was careful to stay in the grass. ”Are you alright?" He lingered for concern of his friend, but what he really wanted especially now while covered in mud, was to get into the warm spring.

"Speech"