ardent

Being a Pirate is all Right to Be (Pup Fight Training!)

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-14-2021, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2021, 08:50 PM by Ashmedai.)
Ashmedai chuckled at Pestilence's reactions to his shenanigans. At least the pups seemed to enjoy it mostly. His lopsided smile held as his eyes met each of the children in turn as they spoke. Some of the answers were serious while others were a little silly. Then the one pup introduced herself as Katja Finnvi and for a split second, Ash felt like he was transported back a decade when he was standing on the borders of the northern pack, waiting to meet his uncle Laufey and the monochrome alpha Katja. He tucked that thought away later for Chaos and Tyr and Valk and whoever else. She answered similarly lackluster to how he imagined a young regular-Katja might have.

Pestilence mentioned about a ghost and her appetite and Ashmedai held back a dirty joke for the sake of the children. He turned to address them, instead, "Very good. Like I said, I'm your uncle Ash, but my name is Ashmedai Imperialis and Chaos is my baby brother- well actually Tyrian is my BABY brother, but he's more like a nephew." Ash flashed a smile before he continued, "I have fought Valkyrie before and while she is definitely scary, she is not the scariest I have ever fought. And while being the blood of Odin is all good, I'm the blood of Valentine and plenty of things are scary- even some small things- like if you're ever chased by a swarm of bees for trying to steal their honey for mea- I digress. Bees are terrifying."

Ashmedai took a breath, okay cool introductions were over and he got a taste for each of the pups. He looked towards Pestilence and shot her an obvious "I've just volunteered you for something," smile. "One thing that's scary is when you have multiple opponents coming at you. Today Pestilence and I will show you how to deal with that- by having you form small groups and attack us." Ashmedai looked over the crowd.

"Okay, Team Defeat Pestilence will be Dagrun, Ulfr, and Ysmir! Team Defeat Uncle Ash will be Tyrfing, Skadi, and Katja."

Ashmedai created some space between himself and Pestilence and assumed a defensive stance. "Alright, all three of y'all attack and we'll fend you off."

OOC: Attack your leader! Due date is the 21st for the round. Fights can be one round for ease, or two if yall REALLY want.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.