size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
01-14-2021, 11:44 PM

For the gift of a kiss, she was given the name of this land and where to find it. Apparently, she was predictable. She could not hear of a land called ‘Lovers Mangroove’ and leave it unexplored. She arrived as the sun began its slow sink over the horizon. The invasion of paradise tones across the brown bark and blue rivers added an appealing taste to the scene.

The vain woman stepped carefully across waterways, sticking close to the tree trunks where the thick roots offered dry land. She had just reached one such dry patch, and was frowning at the water that stained her pale paws. The sound of splashing brought her attention upwards, where a long-legged dark figure played leap-frog towards the dryer section of trees she already occupied. He took a moment to watch him, admiring his shapely legs, and the intrigue dark depths of his coat. As he got closer, she opened her maw, twisted her tongue, and wolf whistled in appreciation. “Give me a twirl, sweetheart” she said, mimicking with an elongated claw a circle motion.

"Speech"