gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
01-15-2021, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2021, 01:48 AM by Lorikeet.)
The sky darkened a little more, as the evening quickly dissipated around them. The burning embers of the sunset dancing across the white tips of her ears, and sparking the pools of water between them. In the shades of the trees, in parts where the dying sun could no longer reach, lights began to flicker. The luminescent glow of the strange bacteria local to this place sprung to life. Casting shadows in sharp relief across her dark muzzle and starry eyes.

The pale strip and light pink tones on the other wolf reflected the last light of the sunset, and the beginning of the unearthly glow. He was handsome in any lighting, but here, in their own little blanket of stars, he seemed to shine.

There was no shyness in his youth face as he approached her little scattering of roots. There purposefulness to his stride, youthful ignorance and vigor. When he stopped, his lips parted, giving her a glance of pale gums.

“Am I merely pretty, Incubus Klein?” she teased, closing the gap between them with a few small steps. Stopping almost nose to nose to him, and looking across at his two-tones eyes. It was rare to find another with the same condition, both left-eyes of the beasts a brilliant pool of the blue. Their rights… one amber, one lily. “Lorikeet Flame Aracari” she introduced herself. "But just Keetie, please.”

"Speech"