size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
01-15-2021, 07:23 AM

The pale man spoke and in showing his disdain, he'd shown his hand. Dusk already had him figured out. He was going to be boring. Boring and basic. What a pity. She hadn't had anyone to play with in quite some time. The other brute though, maybe he would provide her with a bit of fun. His words met her ears and Dusk dissolved into laughter, sliding over to lay on her side, head hanging over the edge. "Oh, me too, big boy. Me too." Olive green eyes glinted mischievously. "Ah, but I can be quiet too. Quiet as a corpse. That was why this one didn't even know I was here." Plucking a pebble from the ledge that she lay upon, Dusk gave it a little flick, sending it down to clatter beside the grumpy, pale man.

When the darker of the two commented, she made no reply. There was no need. He was going to be the fun one. He then went on to ask about the area, mentioning blood sacrifices. Again humor found the woman, bringing a dark little chuckle curling up her lips. "Perhaps. Nothing recent though." Since the pale man was obviously ogling the bob-tailed brute, Dusk wiggled her brows and pointed to him with one dark paw jokingly. (Or was it?) "We could change that though."

"Speech"

[Image: WlfCSL1.png]