size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vasilia
01-15-2021, 03:08 PM
SHIBA KLEIN

Her purpose for travelling seemed to interest him, and he began to ask questions to dig deeper into why she was searching for someone. Normally she wasn’t the most forthcoming with information when it came to strangers, but she had no obligation to keep it hidden. With any luck, maybe he’d seen the man she was looking for. "He owes me. Quite a lot, actually. His name is Mikko, and if you happen to run into him, I might be able to spare some herbs for you and your brother if you were to get some information to me." Mikko wasn’t in trouble with her yet, but she was not the most trusting and her patience would wear thin soon. Once his debt was paid he could fuck off and do whatever he wanted.

"Shiba Klein." She gave her name in return for his. "Winter is hard, especially as a loner. Will this be your first one on your own?" She’d spent plenty of time off on her own and it had been miserable. She couldn’t imagine living her entire life without the comfort and security that came with a pack, but she knew some preferred to not have to answer to anyone but themselves.

"Speech."