gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-15-2021, 04:34 PM

She was glad to have run into someone new, someone who wasn’t already well established. It made it feel a little easier to talk to him, she didn’t feel quite as much like she needed to have everything together. There was nothing to suggest to her that others in the pack would be critical of her taking time to settle in, but she couldn’t help but feel anxious about it. Meeting new wolves always made her nervous, but it helped to know that the one she was meeting now might not be in such a different position than she was.

"I also come from a place quite far from here. Sirius found me a while back, he saved me, as well." It wasn’t a blizzard that had nearly done her in, but she was positive that death would have found her sooner rather than later if she hadn’t found a home in the Armada. "What was your last home like, if you don’t mind my asking?" She wasn’t sure what prompted the question, but she wondered what other places were like. The Armada was vastly different from anything she’d known before, and she wondered if this was what it was supposed to be like. She wondered what kinds of things drove other people away from their homes to seek a new start for themselves.

"Speech."