size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-15-2021, 05:13 PM

Just trying to fit in was a good way to explain it, but thankfully Hikaru also had Mortis to lean on. There were few wolves he could truly consider his ally. He’d found wolves from his homeland, but Mortis made sure he had a home here. Hikaru was always described as soft around the edges, and that proved true now as it did then. Hika wasn’t sure if it was luck or fate that brought him to Mortis, but the Armada had a habit of saving everyone. The young koi gave her a quick glance, and with a feeling of camaraderie a bright grin. Not that being saved was something to brag about, but there was something about the Armada elite. They were tough on the outside but cared deeply on the inside. He warmed inwardly at how Mortis showed that quality outside as well, his heart was surely made of gold.

”Oh nothing like this.” He started instead of assuring her the question was welcome to be asked. ”The wolves were so different, the culture, the fighting styles, the land…” He went on and on, becoming a little wistful as he saw the cherry blossoms in his mind’s eye. Hika was somewhere far away very suddenly. ”Despite all the differences, I’ve never felt like I’ve belonged somewhere like I do this place.” Hika hummed slightly as he turned his attention to the fire. He poked at the logs a bit before leaning back. ”Was your home as different” Steel gray eyes looked back over at her light features as the fire came back to life.