build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-15-2021, 05:49 PM
Eligos had been kind to her sister and he seemed to be a shrewd leader. Theory respected his allegiance to her family and she understood Eligos' drive for greatness. There was so much pressure when you were not only the leader of your pack, but de facto head of your family. It was a more complex relationship than she'd ever known. If anything, perhaps she'd relate to him. "Boreas was certainly lacking without you in it," Theory murmured, situating her nose closer to Thalia's chest. "I am in awe of you," she whispered. "Your steadfastness, your commitment. Your drive. Your beauty." It was the first time she'd ever directly referenced the carnal attraction she felt. Thalia was built differently than she was - Theo couldn't help but feel drawn to her strength, her piercing eyes, the way that she could move silently and with singular purpose. "You terrify and captivate me." Still, she had her inhibitions. She could understand that much. While she wished this could all be solved simply, there was so much at stake. They would have to proceed carefully.

"Tell me what you wish I'd know before I make any kind of choice. What would soothe your worry?" Although she found it hard to imagine anything that would make her change her mind, Thalia had enough concern to give pause. Was there anything that could hold her back now? She felt as if she was free falling from the cliffs towards the ocean below, but the sharp bite of the waves never hit. Just tumbling endlessly towards an unknown final destination.