build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-15-2021, 05:56 PM
"If you're named after a former alpha, I guess we're more closely linked than you'd think!" She grinned, but then frowned - just a little. "I think my cousin mentioned her. Was it just before the Abraxas occupation? Or around then?" Corvus didn't like to talk about it, and frankly, Theory wasn't interested in knowing more after meeting Thalia. Anyway, the family had changed leadership a few times since then. It wasn't like they were the same wolves from back then. Time marched on and changed everything as it went. Maybe one day the two packs would see themselves as alies. It was all she could hope for. "Is that how ghost stories happen? A series of certain coincidences?" she rebutted, flicking her ears back and forth as she thought. There were probably plenty more ghosts flitting around here than she cared to think too hard about. A breeze ruffled Shaye's feather next to her ear, reminding her intensely of just one wolf that may wander these lands at night. Sometimes she swore the feather still smelled like her. "How's Valentine doing?" she asked idly. He was her grandfather, after all - for better or worse. Part of her wished she knew what transpired between him and Rhythm, but perhaps some things were best left in the past.