gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Fox
01-15-2021, 07:20 PM

Well... at least she wasn't the only one wasting the day away. Not that wandering was ever a waste in her book, even if currently the notion was a bit of a sore spot. Chaos seemed to appraise her just as she had him, but whatever the male found she couldn't guess. Aggie didn't know what sort of image she was currently presenting to the rest of the world and found that she didn't much care either. If he was happy to stumble upon her, well, more fool him. She was poor company and she knew it, but if he was happy with that she couldn't complain no more than she would begrudge him that assessment twenty minutes from now once he'd thought better of it.

Of course, the prospect of unexplored locations and dragons, if he was to be believed (which she doubted), was enough to perk her right up. "I'd say the same. I'd also give you my left paw to see something unusual right about now," she snorted, casting an appraising glance over the hillocks and mounds that bordered them on all sides. "In fact I'd give all of 'em if there are actual dragons about. Lead on, I've got nothing better to do." And it was the truth. She hadn't found anything better to occupy herself with for weeks, no matter how hard she'd tried. Aggie didn't know or care what Chaos would do with four extra paws either, but that was besides the point. She gestured forward as dramatically as she could, indicating for the male to lead on. It was a turn of events she couldn't have accounted for but was eager for any break in the monotony. Anything to separate herself from the sun up-sun down cycle of boredom she had found herself in lately.

"Talk" "Listen" Think