gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-16-2021, 10:01 AM
Venom relaxed into her Father’s embrace as he held her tightly and spoke softly to her as she grasped for guidance. She needed to put into words her struggles before her father would be able to advise her. But there was a block against her words, shame and guilt for not making the correct decisions. She listened intently to his words as he spoke about her life as he’d seen it. Difficulties that she faced throughout her whole life. She sighed heavily as he reminded her that he would always be with her. Here in the afterlife or in the physical realm. Forever he would be with her. Offering guidance where he could, when he was able. The relief to know that she didn’t have to fight alone.. that her sire was always there as her shadow.. Venom leaned against him again, hoping to share in his strength and his resolve.

”Watching Toxicity and her devotion,” her sister was by far the closest connection to their god. ”It’s hard to emulate her when I’ve lost faith. How can I look to Abraxas when he took you from me so early?” She spoke hesitantly, waiting for the reprimand for doubting. ”She follows the teaching so closely,” Venom shook her head. ”I read the signs, my leg was broken as I entered my first opportunity to become a mother… I know this wasn’t the correct time.” Toxicity had been eager and certain in her decision, but Venom… ”I want to do my duty eventually but the thought of some strange man to be allowed such intimacy..” She grimaced at the thought. Venom was proud of her sister and wanted to follow her example but couldn’t see herself having children like her sister. "Is it wrong I want to give my children the childhood I'd had? With mother and father both in a complete family.." Venom tried not to dwell too hard on the dream that was her childhood.

”I’ve damaged my relationship with Toxicity as well.” She went on, wondering if Archon had seen his fallen daughter’s soul as she was consumed by the volcano as well. ”Pestilence fell, and took out her revenge on Toxicity and Calamity. They overpowered her and the volcano took her.” She explained, the heavy feeling of her heart still present. ”When the news was given to me I lost control of my emotions. I fear I have damaged the bond that should hold us together.” There was so much to confess. But as the words left her, even if she wasn’t given any solution, Venom felt her weight being lifted.
[Image: ven-sig.png]