gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
01-16-2021, 11:16 AM

She was gonna kill it? Askan's brows furrowed so tight the muscles in his face ached. Who the fuck did she think she was? Any normal person would have been able to put two and two together and would have-probably- backed off, but instead the crazy bitch just held on even tighter and got wacked around even more for her efforts. Askan knew he'd have to step in, that he'd have to wring that bitches neck and force her to let go but- oh maybe not. Sqaunch was made of stern stuff, Askan already knew that, but even he was taken back by the way she managed to snake herself free. And then in typical goose fashion hell hath no fury. Askan watched on, making no attempt to intervene as she whipped around with an almighty honk and resumed her barrage of beatings with a few pecks thrown in for good measure. She'd be lucky if she escaped with all of her fur intact.

The goose jabbed at away at her eyes and like a crack of a whip snapped and grabbed at the wolf's ears. Squanch was merciless, fiendish, going for every low blow that presented itself. Askan stepped forward and shouted over the ruckus, further adding salt to the wound.

"Look at what I did?" He sneered, enjoying the show. "She's my goose and you know what I ain't gonna stop her from beating your arse. It's what you deserve. Fuck her up Squanch!"

Except that watching wasn't all that fun. He really ought to have thrown in a bite or two himself but...he could smell a pack on her and Resin had made it pretty clear he wasn't allowed to stomp around starting shit with their neighbours. A shame, since this woman no doubt deserved but not a total loss since Resin said nothing about his goose kicking ass. As far as he was concerned it was fair game, the stranger had tried to kidnap and kill his goose so it was only fair that she was allowed to defend herself.

[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]