size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Satire

Critical Hit!
01-16-2021, 12:00 PM

She certainly understood why wolves wore armor. It had been such a strange concept to her at first, but seeing now how fun it seemed to make, and also how practical it was in a fight… no wonder wolves adorned themselves with it. She hummed softly, making a mental note to seek out Red and see what he knew about the matter. Perhaps he could shed some light that Cairo could not? Only time would tell. “I ought to seek him out after this.” She supposed a history lesson of the area might do her some good too, give her a better idea of what she was getting herself into.

He answered her question once more. Hot coals? How on earth did they touch it? He explained later on that there needed to be thick leather to prevent injury and she found herself nodding. She looked at the metal, and then she hummed. She supposed it made sense for Enito to handle it – he seemed quite dexterous with his paws after all. He could pick things up without using his mouth, and his paws were more like the talons that Carlys sported. Perhaps the bird could assist her. “If they bend easier than they’re probably also not as strong?” It was a guess, but one she felt comfortable making.

She found herself grinning and nodded. “If you’re willing, I would greatly appreciate the help. I was thinking about making some bracers, since they seem like the simplest thing to start with, but I don’t actually know if that’s simple or not?” She was babbling again, trying to make sense of what was around her. It all still seemed so complex even if she understood it better now.

"Rhae"  "Carlys"