Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-12-2013, 10:14 PM
The Stars Lean Down to Kiss You

And I lie awake and miss you

Novel couldn't help but to think about her newly found family, she could not grasp why it the tension had been so high the last time they had all been together. She understood they they were all her mother's siblings, like Dhiren and her sisters were to her. She just didn't get why they had seemed upset towards her mother. Especially uncle Howl. She loved all of her siblings beyond imagination she didn't get how anyone could be that upset towards one they were born with. She would do her best to shrug it off though, maybe she'd get a chance to ask uncle Howl herself.

In any event, she wanted to see one of her family members again. She liked uncle Anthem, he was so nice and loved cuddles. She was good at giving cuddles. Aunt Novella seemed nice she wanted to talk to her some more as well, but maybe aunt Symphony would be a good idea. As her petite white paws brought her to the border of Ludicael she wondered if another wolf would even show up. She was in the same place they had been when they first met, maybe they'd come back for some reason? She was hopeful but it didn't seem likely.

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere[Novel]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]