Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-17-2021, 06:10 PM

Relm would be distracted by the quiet sound of a falcon flying above her. She looked through the withering golden leaves of the grove. It would take her a moment to spot the moving bird through the branches, but before she could wonder anything about the mysterious falcon, an adult man was approaching her. She looked at the man for a moment as he questioned her, but her gaze moved to the falcon as it perched on the trees above. She dropped her head slowly to meet the male again, a little skeptical if she should interact with him.

"No, I’m waiting for daddy." She spoke bluntly with a slight squint in her eyes. Her eyes scanned around the trees for either Kefka or another wolf maybe with the man, but he only had his companions. She knew wolves kept some companions like Kichi and his deer, but she had to admit she was intimidated as they watched her. She knew she couldn’t fend the man off well but she would try her hardest if she had to, enough until Kefka would be able to reach her. "My name is Relm Abraxas. Me and daddy came here from Boreas but we are just visiting. Are you from that pack over there?"

Walk "Talk" Think